Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Paav Bhaaji Pochae !!


I was walking on a steep high pathway with frequent ups and downs. It was full of fog and mist everywhere with chill air blowing throughout. Apart that pathway, water was flowing with a greater current on either of its sides with huge hills with cliffs surrounded. All of a sudden, I have found the fog getting more milky white and in a while I have found that it wasn't fog-decoloring but the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life in a white salwar kameez !! (Quite usual thought which contemplates in every guy's mind whenever he finds a girl of his kind !!) She was tall (but not more than mine),neat and fettle with dark brown hair of moderate length with magical eyes. Was just like Hermione Granger was down to my pathway with no wand on hand. I had noticed that She too was moving on my way but with a lesser pace. The path was really hard to walk beyond with bushes across. It was getting too cold and rhythm of water flow was keeping us exulting on our way.

It wasn't Manaali !!! Not Gangtok or Coorg kind of place!!Your wild guesses would fall down if you try.. It was actually on my way to workplace..Yep..SholingaNallur so called "Nallur"..

And it wasn't fog or mist but Smoke everywhere. They weren't hills but huge towers and buildings surrounded. We were walking on the steep Road divider between the four laned road since the road was completely flooded due to the heavy monsoon rain which wetted chennai for the past three days. It was still cloudy and drizzling.

The road was full of heavy traffic for the past four hours and the toll gate which was visible from here, seemed almost immersed. All the two,three,four and eight wheelers were just making sound from the same place but not moving. Rhythm of water flow was at times replaced by those engine noises. Many engines of vehicles were tired of shouting and suddenly started bursting with huge sounds !! we were keep moving despite this restive ambience.

"Its too bad. How do you people work and live in such a dump city. Just come to Ahemadabad and get know about the city infrastructure and maintenance.It is also in India only. Chennai is damn waste!! How am I gonna work here for three more months !!!Hrrrr !!" Some blatant voice heard from back and when I turned back it was a tall fair uncle in a formal attire with a hanging lap bag.He was almost with the resemblance of Anupam Kher.

When I looked at him, he started blabbering to me as if I was keen on listening.. "See man..Today morning only I came to chennai for a short term assignment and when I was on the way to office, my car has broken down. And that rustic driver asking me to walk till that signal which is not at all visible from here !! My trousers and shoes are completely wet. Worst day of my life !! :( :( ". With an intention less smile I turned around to follow my Hermione.
The road already has lot of furrows throughout and with this running water people couldn't able to find the comfortable track to move in and started ramming with the nearby vehicles and some have fallen down in fact.

"Hey man!! Help me please !!" another voice followed by two hands appeared in between myself and Hermione. And it was someone asking for my help to take him up and place on our pathway. Tried very hardly to lift that fatso uncle with the help of AK (Anupam Kher uncle) and placed him between myself and AK uncle. It was easy enough to guess on seeing him that he must be from mylapore or west mambalam!! And now, we all four started following each other with greater care on our way and kept walking on that uneven divider slab with uneven bushes spread across. Many others started following the same track and it was also getting rushed.

"Damn!! What a city is this?? How do you people stay here?? bla bla bla...." AK uncle again started saying the same like a rhyme telling school kid to that new comer Mr.Mylapore uncle.

"Yes..Too bad. Chennai corporation is getting worser day by day. None of Government officials are doing their duties and following their responsibilities.Is this a roadway or streamway?? I am gonna write about this abysmal experience in HINDU editorial tomorrow.Bla..Bla..Bla.." said the mylapore uncle to us.. AK replied something for that and they both had started a deep conversation on their walk just like "News Hour" in Times now but Arnab Goswami was missing this time..I was not in a position to take his place when such a impressive woman was moving nearby!! We both kept saying "Yes...Yes..Yes.." kinds of head shakes throughout their conversation.

"Careful man!!"she muttered on seeing my slipping steps on hearing their worthless debate.
"Way to go Guru bhai!!" I minded myself.

All those branded luxury motors were lagging behind us !!All people were trying to convert their two wheelers to water sport bikes. It hadn't worked for many !! Huge metro buses were almost flooded and water was swaying in and out of the vehicle.The scenes made were most like more than fun despite being pity on them.Kids nearby had a great ambience to play out their water games.If we have got down in that road, might have got drown in knee-over water level.

I had noticed in between that my sumptuous lady was feeling bad that her white attire was getting dirt. But I was helpless to her. If I were a superman kind of personality, might have lifted her on my hands and dropped at her workplace in no time.But, unfortunately I wasn't :(
Thanks to my friend who had called me in the morning and apprised me in advance about these stuffs on my way. So I had come with a preplanned attire with the dark shirt and trouser which I hate the most to wear. I might not have bothered even if I had got dirt..
"Anna Hazareji must have opposed!! No intimations from Government side......" The conversation of both still continues to an irrelevant extent with all those nearby happenings!! I really didn't have any clue why they were pulling the legs of Annaji? Why did he came in this loop? Not interested to get into it. No matter whether Ahemadabad or chennai. All fifties have same intensive thoughts in all means.Damn bored of these "Bla..Bla..Blabbering" of oldies when you were not wanted to!!!

We had walked for almost two kilometers like this and huge queued crowd was following us then and somehow reached the half immersed toll gate. But still someone was sitting in that toll chamber and asking for something! We really had no clue he was asking for what?? Toll for travelling in that a stream or something??!! Funny !!
She got a call suddenly on her iPhone (must be 4S)!! Before I recognised myself whether she was speaking or singing an unknown hindi song, the call was cut and kept the iPhone in her dark red leather handbag.
"Oh my gawd!! I have a client meeting sharply at 11.30 today. Have to give one presentation.Time is almost 11.15 now.Don't know what's gonna happen?!!" This was Hermione's turn..She was blabbering about her situation to me. But, this time I really worried for her with a consoling intention ;)
"Never bother yaar.Where you wanna go??" Asked a consoling query to this magical lady.
"I have to go to CTS at karapakkam.." she replied.
"Don't worry. Will cross this place in a very short while.You would give your presentation for sure. But no assurance for your immaculate dress code today ;)It wasn't already",I replied back.
"Ha ha ha..Yep!!" she laughed for even such a poor joke of mine.

We crossed all the leaps,laps and mazes and finally landed at a place which had two ways. Left one leaded to my office and the straight one leaded to the juncture through which she had to go to her work place.

When I was thinking to tell something to her, I had realized that she was trying
to tell or might ask something to me !!
In between, a thunderbird came all of a sudden into picture and stopped near us. A huge stylish fellow just like a sibling of John Abraham was sitting on it.

"Come on dear! Lets go! Extremely sorry that it took much time to kick start the bike!", he said with a vrooming bike sound.

"Thats okay man !!Your apology is accepted.." She smirked and got into his bike.
Then she turned to me and said "BYE YAAR. SEE YOU!"

Yep..I said "Bye" in higher tone and "Take Care" with a lower voice :(

Paav Bhaaji Pochae!! :( :(

One thing is clear !! Whatever happens, Hermione is not meant for Potter !!

Fortunately, I took left to move on by saying formal see offs to those uncles who walked straight with still persisting pointless conversation ;)

Adventurous Journey to my Workplace had come to an end on a cloudy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment